Thursday, November 16, 2006

waiting for the idea to come out

waiting for the idea to come out


Blogger laure ghorayeb said...

ton inspiration est tributaire des banalités de la vie végétative?

12:53 PM  
Blogger elle said...

l'idee qui vient de l'ennui

2:33 PM  
Blogger mazen said...

l'idée vient de la digestion non?

1:29 AM  
Blogger Gabor said...

Hi, my name is Gabriel.

I like your blog, because I'm searching for good articles,
what I'm interested in.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Lori Witzel said...

Hahahahaha -- oh my.

Found you through Dave's Via Negativa blog, and may all your ideas be as dark and fertilizing as this...


6:53 PM  
Blogger tove said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:52 PM  
Blogger tove said...

haha! wonderful

7:53 PM  
Blogger Jaba said...

il faut compter jusqu'à... sais pas combien, mais il faut compter, avant de dire qq chose....

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home