Sunday, July 30, 2006




Blogger illusion of progress said...

Mazen, this is one of the most brilliant and terrible images you've created so far. i cannot look at it without crying -- and screaming!

5:17 PM  
Blogger laure ghorayeb said...

saisissante et terrifiante et en même temps illustrative de la tension qui monte et gronde à travers ces corps entassés les uns sur les autres,les mains vers le ciel mais sapées par la machine de guerre
merci mazen

5:55 PM  
Blogger merijn said...

Mazen, for days I have been looking at your drawings not knowing what to tell you, all seems so oblige since I am sitting here at my table in a safe enjoyable world while you find yourself in this complex and disturbing reality. However your are able to make this war felt over boundaries of space. I very much agree this is one of your most moving images and it makes you an artist in every sense of the word. I hope it helps you to share all this with us. I am moved you have the courage to do so.

6:04 PM  
Blogger P. Curtin said...

I cannot express the anger I feel for what is happening there.I am sorry that we are doing nothing to help you.

5:10 PM  
Blogger France M. said...

Votre dessin ressemble à Guernica de Pablo Picasso.

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home